Teacher / Author
RequirementsTime: 44 hours
Do you Want to Present? So... Be Present!
- How human nature affects communication
- Presentations: the slide/speaker duo
- Presentation Literacy
- Four Talk Styles to Avoid
- Talk Tools: Narration, Explanation, Persuation, Revelation
- Idea Building: The Gift in Every Great Talk
- Start with "Why"...
- What's Your Point?
- First Things First
- Find a Structure
- Mental Prep: How Do I Control My Nerves?
Connect with an Audience: Connect with the People
- The Art of Being Completely Present
- Connection: Get Personal
- Connecting with an Audience
- Resonate: Connect before Giving the Presentation
- Connect with Punch, Presence and Projection
Get Engaged: Engage People
- Make it a Story
- The Need for Engagement
- Engage with Passion, Proximity, and Play
- Sustain with Pace and Participation
- Make it Stand Out
- Voice and Presence
End with a Finish
To Sum Up
- Do not Lose Yourself in "Presentation Rules"
- The Journey Begins
- Scripting and Run-Throughs
- Continuous Improvement with Persistence
- Format Innovation
How to sign up?
The course is available to USB employees for free. To sign up for the course, just go to the link below.