Teacher / Author
RequirementsTime: 44 hours
Do you Want to Present? So... Be Present!
- How human nature affects communication
- Presentations: the slide/speaker duo
- Presentation Literacy
- Four Talk Styles to Avoid
- Talk Tools: Narration, Explanation, Persuation, Revelation
- Idea Building: The Gift in Every Great Talk
- Start with "Why"...
- What's Your Point?
- First Things First
- Find a Structure
- Mental Prep: How Do I Control My Nerves?
Connect with an Audience: Connect with the People
- The Art of Being Completely Present
- Connection: Get Personal
- Connecting with an Audience
- Resonate: Connect before Giving the Presentation
- Connect with Punch, Presence and Projection
Get Engaged: Engage People
- Make it a Story
- The Need for Engagement
- Engage with Passion, Proximity, and Play
- Sustain with Pace and Participation
- Make it Stand Out
- Voice and Presence
End with a Finish
To Sum Up
- Do not Lose Yourself in "Presentation Rules"
- The Journey Begins
- Scripting and Run-Throughs
- Continuous Improvement with Persistence
- Format Innovation
How to sign up?
The course is available to USB employees for free. To sign up for the course, just go to the link below.
Other courses in this category
Or do you just use "powerpoint"? If you need some inspiration on creating presentation materials to go with your lectures, don't miss this course.